HomeFAQПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияВойти и проверить личные сообщенияВход
Neuer: My mistake cost Bayern
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Икс Тим Клуб -> Оn back sitting
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
fifagold

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 23, 2015 4:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Neuer: My mistake cost Bayern Ответить с цитатой

Manuel Neuer put his hand up for the mistake which sparked Bayern Munich's 2-0 defeat at Arsenal - a result that breathed life back into the Gunners' fifa 16 coins UEFA Champions League hopes. Olivier Giroud came off the bench to score the London side's opener on Tuesday after the Germany goalkeeper made a hash of dealing with a free-kick with 13 minutes left at the Emirates Stadium. Mesut Ozil then added the second with virtually the last kick.

Despite being on the back foot for long periods, Arsene Wenger's fifa 16 coins ps4 side gratefully accepted Neuer's gift after consecutive Group F defeats had left them on the verge of elimination.

"Unfortunately I made an error, so Arsenal took the lead," admitted Neuer. "I know I made the mistake, but life goes on. We played quite well, a draw would have been deserved."

We update our website and social media daily so you can follow us on twitter,facebook or Google Plus.

You can watch the full Press release on u7buy.cc
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Икс Тим Клуб -> Оn back sitting Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: